Base: Goldwell Topchic 7K 40mls + 40mls 10-volume peroxide
Formula A (for vibrancy): Topchic 7OR 10 mls + 8GG 10mls + 7KG 10mls + 30mls 20-volume peroxide
Formula B (for depth): Topchic 7KG 10mls + 8GG 10mls + 7KR + 30mls 20-volume peroxide
Formula C (highlights): Topchic 8KG 10mls + 9G 10mls + 20mls 40-volume peroxide
Highlight top section with a fine weave in a teardrop shape.
After the hair is lifted to pale yellow/white through the top section, tone with 30g Oway Hcolor 9.1 Ash Very Light Blonde and 2g of Oway Hcolor 0.8 Blue Booster and Oway Htone 9 Volume Cream Developer.
Add 1 dropper full of Oway Hmelt Blue Charm mixed into the formula.
COLORIST: Philip Foresto
1. Starting at the nape, take 2-inch sections and apply Formula A in a bricklay pattern. Work your way up the head until you reach the perimeter.
Pro Tip: To create natural dimension throughout, simply leave some sections of hair unpainted to act as a lowlight.
2. Once you reach the perimeter, start at the hairline and overdirect the top section forward. Paint Formula A higher up on the sections closest to the hairline and paint lower on the rear sections that are further from the front.
3. Let process for 1 hour, then rinse.
4. Next, tone by applying Formula B to the roots and Formula C from the midlengths to the ends. Melt the formulas where they meet for a seamless blend, then process for 10 minutes.
5. Rinse, blow-dry and style as desired.
COLORIST: Rona O’Connor
Natural Level 7
Formula A: Regrowth - 20ml. Topchic 9G, 20ml. 8KG, 20-volume developer
Formula B: Red lights - 20ml. Topchic 9G, 10ml. 8KG, 20-volume developer
Formula C: Golden lights - 10ml. Topchic Blonding Cream, 10ml. 9G, 30-volume developer
Formula C: Toning gloss - 10ml. Colorance 9KG, 10ml. 10G, 3ml. GG mix, 46ml. Colorance developer
1. Apply formula A to the first three to four inches, starting at the scalp.
2. Apply formula C, using foils and taking half-inch partings on the top of the head (mohawk pattern), framing the face. Begin by applying the color from the ends working toward the scalp.
3. Apply formula B to the remaining hair, combing through to ensure the two formulas meld together.
4. To create more brightness around the face, select ribbons and paint formula C from mid-shafts through ends.
5. Process for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse thoroughly and shampoo twice. Towel-dry and apply formula D, making sure to saturate evenly. Process 15 minutes, then rinse and condition.
Natural Level: 6 light brown
Existing Level: New growth with existing medium-light to extra light blonde highlights
Target Result: A seamless blend between the hues, achieved by adding lowlights, highlights, and mid-banding with luminescent soft rose tones.